Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sincere Chat....


When I first got converted into christianity I always tried endless times to please God in ways that I thought would be best. I tried to hide out my true feelings and act in a superficial manner with God. When I was angry I pretended to be happy, when I was sad I pretended to be upbeat, and I did this because I felt that a true christian had to always be 100%. However, along the years I felt that God shaped me into what he wanted me to be: "myself!" and above all, show my true feelings. One of my favorite characters form the bible was David. He was a man who had sincere chats with God, showed his true feelings and acknowledged God as his closest friend. I think that many of us are trying to be someone we're not and God is calling us to be authentic men of God, for he loves us in a unique way and he made us to be who we are and he wants us to be sincere and authentic in our daily chats with Him!!!

What I want to say is: If you are happy , express your happiness, if you're angry, shout out to the Lord, let Him hear your cry, If you are sad, pour out your feelings to Him. Beloved Friends, know that God is your Holy Father and that He knows what you want to do or say even before you think about it, so don't try to hide your feelings, pour out your heart to the Father and let him be your closest friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment