Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Adam and Us


He suddendly found himself laying there and for the first time he has opened his eyes and found everything around him to be amazing and new. He could not really understand what was going on. Beautiful scenery, incredible creatures, everything seemed so perfect. "Where am I?" , he asked, astounded by the things that were sorrunding him, fascinated by the wonders that reached beyond the horizon. Suddenly he heard a authoritic, but yet gentle and loving voice saying: "I've created you, with my hands I molded you into my likeness, I have chosen to gracefully love you and be your Father and you will be my son, and so I'll give you this place as an inheritance to represent my fathership ; you shall dominate all the things that your eyes can see and every living creature will be under your command.Everyday we will walk together and we will share an intimate relationship just like a Father and a Son.
Adam was amazed! How could this be?! Even so, Adam could feel peace and above all feel something that was beyond any explanation, TRUE INFINITE LOVE!
As days went on, they walked together and Adam could experience unforgetable moments with His Father. Moments of authentic intimacy with the Father, where Adam could share his life with the everlasting God.
But the best part of the creation was yet to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment